Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm Baaaaack !

Just a little teaser coming this week... "I get knocked down... but not for long!"
I know, it's been a little while but I've been very busy keeping the roads hot enjoying my new grandbaby Landry and his fabulous big brother Mason, who I now get to see as often as I want, thanks to God moving them closer to me! I have some great news to share soon and have been working on new material for this blog which I will begin posting again this week!  I am so excited about the doors God is leading me to and giving me the option to walk through!  Please keep me your prayers as I follow His lead.  I only want to be a blessing and a stepping stone for others needing a word of encouragement! I am willing to be an open book for HIS Glory!  Every time I have faced a mountain He has been my strength! Every time I have walked through the valley low, He has been my guide! Along the way there have been times when a word or two of encouragement propelled me on and I want to pay it forward through the talent He has placed within me and trusted me to multiply.    Thank you all for being patient with me... and thank you to those who have been a little impatient too!  You have made me feel wanted and needed!  It's been a great summer, and I am encouraged and strengthened to write another 100 miles or so! Love you all... see you soon!

No comments: