Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grace and Mercy

Thought I would let my thoughts unfold this morning! Haven't been on in awhile, and have gotten definitely older since my last post was the day before my birthday! It was brought to my attention that my previous post may have been a little "accusatory" if that is a word. That was not my intent. It was merely an observation regarding a situation at hand that we were experiencing. As I recall, I really didn't have a particular person or people in mind! ok- enough about that!
Today going forward...I heard the song this morning, (don't know the name)
"If I fall let it be on the grace that first brought me to you, and If I weep let it be as a man who is longing for his home"! If I sing...
and I began to think of God's Grace. How it is unfailing, never-ending. I really don't have much drama in my life, no pull of the world that controls my puppet strings, but still I have His grace whenever I need it. And there are times when I fall to my knees in need of immediate grace! And He is right there with plenty to spare. His love for us is such an amazement to me! The deepest sinner, the saint who struggles, the young person faced with temptations insurmountable... we all have the same grace extended unto us! His love so amazes me.. to be more like Him in my dealings with others is what I strive to achieve. How much more should I extend grace to others because of the limitless grace and mercy He has readily available to me!
"Your grace and Mercy, has brought me through.
I'm living this moment, because of you!
I want to thank you, and praise you too!
Your grace and mercy has brought me through!"
And so it goes... another day full of blessings, full of grace and His mercy! How can I not live this day in thanksgiving unto HIM?

No comments: