Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Little Riled

Ok I know... I am a little festered right now. I just think it is high time we stood up for what we love. Hasn't anyone ever heard the little rule.. Don't have your pastor for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? So why do some think it is ok to speak against the Organization? I just don't get it... why if it has been engrained into us for life not to speak against the ministry, does it become ok to do so, when you feel they do something that you disagree with. Pretty sure the Bible tells us "Touch not mine annointed" and that covers them all...There are annointed holy men of old that I am sure I would not agree with on every level... but still I cannot allow myself to come against them.... Voicing your opinion in a derogatory way is not the way to stand up for something. When you use the word dung to describe what you think of what our Organization has made a decision on... you may as well say the real word you are thinking...We are all thinking it! And it is NOT right.. It is WRONG! It is a matter of respect! Oh be careful little mouth what you say!-- Wow two posts in one day!

2 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karla said...

I wholeheartedly agree!