Monday, March 18, 2013

My Security is IN Christ!

What a lovely day!  I woke up early with a song in my heart which reminded me of why I am alive! I live to worship HIM! Beautiful song sung by our New Life Choir last night, sung with such anointing that I still bask in the spirit of reverence that resulted from the New Life experience!

Upon awakening, I immediately went to my phone and there was a reminder to read my Devotion!  I opened my Bible app and MY scripture was up!  Philippians 4: 13 It's going to be a real good day!

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!"

I can accomplish the whole part of anything that I face, or whatever God brings me to do for Him, because of my fixed position in Him, my anointed Messiah.  This knowledge and faith I have in Him gives me freedom, confidence, strength, rest and courage to do even greater works for Him.

Then my thought process took me to II Cor. 10: 4
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but are mighty through God, even to the pulling down of strongholds.

Then to Romans 8:6-7
For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace,  because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.


We must let the law of Christ rule in our heart for to refuse it is spiritual suicide.  The only way to be free from oppression, is to walk in His laws and to meditate upon them day and night!  His Word is life!

If you are feeling oppressed, inadequate, fearful, or anything less than "I CAN!", there is reason for concern.  God has given you every tool you need to walk in the spirit of peace. You just have to take hold of the Word (the tool) and USE it!

You see, because of my FIXED position in Christ, I am free from the oppressions and strongholds that once had me frozen in place!  I am released because I figured out the "I CAN!".  Now that I walk in freedom, my faith soars, and this releases even more strength for me to accomplish ALL that He has brought to me to do for Him! 

Oh How I love Him
How I adore Him.
My breath my sunshine,
My All in ALL!

Hope you walk in freedom today and are living the blessed life that God intends for you! YOU CAN!

No comments: