Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cccccooourage! YOU do the math!

Today I will be traveling to Mississippi to get my fix!  I have been planning this trip since Christmas and I am ready to get there already. However first one thing has happened, and then a storm.... well sorta!  I had intended to leave last night, but that fell through... I intended to leave at 4 am... but the weather man predicted a storm.  So I intended to leave at 6, then 7, then 8:30... in order to get behind the storm.  As you can see it is 9:20 and I still haven't left.  You know what... I am saddling up... and riding anyway! This waiting for a storm that may or may not happen where I am, is for the birds.  I trust in the Lord to be my help, my guide, my protection.  I have been cautious, Now I am taking courage by the reigns and singing, "Ride, Lolli, Ride! 
Think about the word courage, and all that you know about the meaning of it.
(I am travelling today so I want you to do your homework!) Look up the definition.  Look up scripture references. Study!  Google it!
What are your areas of weakness, insecurity?  Who do you feel insecure around?  Are they people who can help you, or hinder you? Decide how important they are in your life and agree to let them be who they are.  Understand you cannot change others, but you can change you and how you react to them. Rise above everything and everyone that intimidates you.  Remember cast down every imagination!  Many fears are completely unfounded.  Maybe it is storming somewhere close by, but I only see raindrops!  I am moving on!
 Look deep into yourself! Find YOUR courage!  The cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz finally got his courage, but my goodness at the trouble he had to go through first!  GET YOUR COURAGE!
Picture yourself being the best you, walking in courage and in victory!  What do you see yourself achieving in this mental picture?... Now... Go ...do THAT! 
You can do it!
I CAN!

No comments: